Day 1 title: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 1 meals:
Day 1 overnight: Lavender Cruise 2 days 1 night - Deluxe 2pax/cabin
Day 1 description:
07:45 - 08:15: Pick-up at the hotel by shuttle bus, transfer to Halong Bay.
10:00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12:00 - 12:30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13:15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
15:00 - 16:30:
• Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
• Back to Cruises to fresh and then visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay (this option’s available upon request)
• Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
• Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
• Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
• Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
• Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
• Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Day 2 title: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 2 meals:
Day 2 overnight: None of accommodation
Day 2 description:
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10:15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Transfer back to Hanoi by shuttle bus.