Day 1 title: Ha Noi arrival
Day 1 meals:
Day 1 overnight: Church Boutique Hotel or similar (for package only)
Day 1 description: Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, meet our driver with welcome board have your name write on it, transfer to your hotel for check in, free for leisure. Overnight at hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 2 title: Ha Noi - Ha Long SIC Tour
Day 2 meals:
Day 2 overnight: Dragon Gold Cruise or similar (for package only)
Day 2 description:
Breakfast at the hotel.
7:45 - 8:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
12:30 Embark at Tuan Chau habor, Ha Long city. Transferred by tender to the Dragon Gold Cruise. Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:00 Savor lunch on board while cruise heads to center of Halong Bay.
15:00 Explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay which famous for its wonderful stalactites and stalagmites.
16:00 Visit Titop Island for swimming or take a short walk to the top for some overview photos of Halong Bay
18:00 Enjoy sunset while local wine and fruit is served
18:30 Attending cooking lesson to make some spring rolls by yourself
19:00 Having dinner on board, then free relax with other choices: Squid fishing, singing karaoke, relax on sundeck….
Stay overnight on Dragon Gold Cruise in the middle of Halong Bay.
Day 3 title: Ha Long - Ha Noi SIC Tour
Day 3 meals:
Day 3 overnight: Church Boutique Hotel or similar (for package only)
Day 3 description:
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served for light breakfast on board
07:45 Join the kayak excursion
09:00 Stop by Pearl Farm to study the culture pearl making process.
09:30 Check out your cabin
10:30 Time for brunch while Dragon Cruise heads back to habor.
12:00 Disembark habor. Say goodbye to Halong Bay, back to Hanoi
17:00 Tour guide drops you back at your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 4 title: Hanoi - Sapa Town - Lao Chai, Ta Van SIC tour
Day 4 meals:
Day 4 overnight: Holiday Sapa Hotel or similar (for package only)
Day 4 description:
Breakfast at the hotel.
6:30 - 7:00 Tour guide pick you up at your hotel, departure to Lao Cai city. Travelling on new Highway Noi Bai, it will take around 5 hours.
12:30 Arrival in Sapa town, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
13:00 Bus will take you to the gate of Lao Chai village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields.
17:00 Come back to Sapa Town, having dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 5 title: Cat Cat Village - Hanoi SIC tour
Day 5 meals:
Day 5 overnight: Church Boutique Hotel or similar (for package only)
Day 5 description:
7:00 Have breakfast at hotel.
9:00 Trekking from hotel to exploring Cat Cat village of H’mong - a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:30 Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Sapa Town.
15:00 Driver take you back to Hanoi.
21:00 End of tour at Hotel. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 6 title: Ha Noi Full Day City Tour SIC Tour
Day 6 meals:
Day 6 overnight: Church Boutique Hotel or similar (for package only)
Day 6 description:
Breakfast at the hotel.
Option1: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: Ha Noi City Tour - Ethnology Museum
Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find Hanoi very typical feature of oriental city alive with its tree-lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to charming "36 streets and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter.
07:40 - 8:30 Meet your tour guide
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-still and One pillar pagoda - modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi
- Arrive Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Option 2: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Ha Noi City - Bat Trang Ceramics Village
Bat Trang was known as a famous ceramic producing village formed in 14th century. The village is located near by the Red River which is close to Hanoi city. Bat Trang became the center of ceramic making because of the rich deposition of white clay. Whether you're a browsing amateur art lover or a researching art historian, this tour will give you a comprehensive overview of 700 years of Vietnamese ceramic masterpieces.
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide at your suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda - modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
12:30 Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Explore daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit showrooms and see how they model the products.
- Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15:30 Drop you off transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 7 title: Departure Hanoi
Day 7 meals:
Day 7 overnight: None of accommodation
Day 7 description:
Breakfast at the hotel. Free for leisure until meet driver transfer to the airport for depart flight.
END OF SERVICES!