About Stellar of the Seas
Stellar of the Seas cruise welcomes you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. We offer not only a luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food... That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise contains twenty-two elegant spacious rooms, full of finest comforts such as fine dining, the panoramic bar, wine and cigars cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, beauty spa & massage, children playground… Our personalized service, tailored to your needs, is what sets us apart and makes your visit to Halong Bay unique and memorable. Board the Stellar of the Seas cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
ROOMS - STELLAR OF THE SEAS
Stellar Of The Seas are the leading line in 5-star cruises in Ha Long Bay. We have BRAND NEW cruises in Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay with the highest level of customer service and an unbeatable relaxing environment that is sure to exceed your highest expectations of any and all Ha Long Bay cruises. We were the first cruise company that organized this specific cruise through Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay, and we have the deepest knowledge and experience of cruising to all of the best features of this unforgettable cruise route! Joining us, Stellar Of The Seas, on our enchanting travel through beautiful Ha Long Bay will allow travelers to relax and discover untouched areas, rare specialized itineraries we provide our guests to experience less traveled routes that other cruises simply cannot offer you. Stellar Of The Seas has 22 luxury cabins with an elite, professional crew that provided you the best services during your trip in Ha Long!
JUNIOR SUITES WITH PRIVATE BALCONY
The Junior Suites are located on the first deck with full length of crystal - clear glass windows and large private balcony where you enjoy the morning and afternoon sun brightening while taking fresh air of the of the world heritage site.
Number of cabin: 11
Cabin size: 28 square meters
Multi Air conditioning
Satellite - HD LED Tivi
En-suite luxury marble bathroom
Full finest bathroom amenities
Electric shaver outlet (220 voltages)
Complimentary: bottle of water, tea, coffee, fresh fruit, fresh flowers
09:00 – 09:15 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:45 – 12:00 approx
- Arrive Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew on our cruise and join briefing, learn safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 – 17:00
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belong to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
- Footbath with lemon grass and salt (optional)
Overnight on board